Moving forwards from the success of having 21 of the Top 27 players in the Official World Golf Rankings using DST training clubs on the range, we are pleased to announce the launch of DST’s Impact Line Service.
Taken from the game-changing technology incorporated in the DST Compressor & CR-10 training clubs, the Impact Line has just been approved by the R&A for use in conforming clubs. Meaning that you can have DST's Impact Line technology added to all of the clubs in your bag and they will still be legal for use in competition play. Allowing you to Locate, Train & Perfect the Optimal Impact Position, both on the range and now on the course. Therefore the DST Impact Line will become embedded into your pre-shot routine and allow you to reach an impact position where the club is still under tension and under control.
Through extensive independent research conducted using Trackman, K-Vest Technology and Force Plate Technology the “Impact Line” has been identified to have the following effects on golfers swings:
- DST’s Impact Line Service (with logo) - £19.99 per club (minimum of 7 clubs per order) -
- Shipping is tailored to each customer and will be arranged upon booking - Approximately £40 (UK via ParcelForce) -
- Customer drop off & pick up in person is an option - No expense -
1. Reference 'DST's Impact Line Service' in your message.
2. How many clubs you are wanting to send.
We aim to reply to all emails within 24 hours, but please note that during busy periods, it can sometimes be longer. At this time DST’s Impact Line Service is mainly a UK based service due to logistics. However, if you are based elsewhere please get in contact and we’ll let you know if it is possible.